3830 Valley Ctr Dr.
San Diego, CA 92130-3307
- Wireless and wired communication systems
- RF system design
- RFIC architectural design
- Phase-locked Loops
- Control systems
- Frequency synthesis
- Algorithm design
- Digital signal processing
- Detailed system and sub-system design
- RFIC system lead
- Design reviews
- Project lead
- Over 20 years in the industry
- Over 12 years as a full-time consultant
- Co-founder Magis Networks (1999), VP of Engineering, CTO
- GSM / EDGE / WCDMA and other standards
- Military systems (SATCOM, UHF, DAMA, etc.)
- MSEE USC
- BSEE U. Nebraska
- Advanced Phase-Lock Techniques (2008).
- Frequency Synthesizer Design Handbook (1994).
- "Multimode RF Transceiver Advances WEDGE Radio System," rf design, Jan. 2007.
- "Making OFDM Work for High-Performance Wireless Networking Applications," April 2003.
- RAM Mobile Data, "Radio/Modem Reference Design Guide," Section 3, "DSP Based GMSK Modem Algorithm Design," June 1991.
- "Advanced Manpack Radio Concept for UHF DAMA Satellite Communications," U.S. Air Force Phase I SBIR Final Report, Hanscom AFB, MA, Contract No. F19628-91-C-0154.